As a Software Integration Engineer, you are responsible for the development and expansion of Amaron’s integration suite. This “critical” suite allows healthcare institutions to integrate applications within an institution (e.g. a hospital), between various institutions and with the government (eHealth). This rapidly evolving market requires continuous adjustments and improvements.
Concretely, this means that you:
- analyse functionality requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- carry out developments and tests in accordance with the platform;
- draw up development and maintenance documentation;
- help resolve software-related problems for clients (remotely);
- consult internally and work closely together with the Project Manager, for example;
- monitor developments in this evolving domain.
- You have a college-level ICT education and have relevant experience in a similar position and environment. Knowledge of the healthcare sector is a bonus.
- You are familiar with integration standards for the healthcare sector such as KMEHR, HL7, IHE and DICOM.
- You are well versed in object-oriented programming.
- You work well in a team.
You are aware of the latest development trends and methods.
- Position with direct impact on customer satisfaction and with room for your own input and initiative.
- A young, dynamic, no-nonsense yet relaxed environment.
- Positive, people-oriented attitude where every personality has a place.
- Commensurate salary, along with a company car and fringe benefits.