As a Business Developer in healthcare integrations, your role will involve:
- supporting hospitals in complex integration issues;
- monitoring national and international integration standards (KMEHR, HL7, IHE, DICOM, XDS…);
- translating these into concrete and feasible solutions (design, development and support), in close cooperation with the rest of the team;
- supporting the sales department;
- In addition, you will search for integration-related services with which the company can strengthen its presence among existing clients.
- You have completed a programme of further education (economics, marketing, business studies, computer science…) and have thorough knowledge of the integration standards in the healthcare sector.
- You have strong analytical skills and subject every market opportunity to the SMART principle.
- You are social, customer-focused and communicative.
- Given the frequent client contacts, you must be able to express yourself clearly in Dutch, French and English.
- Position with direct impact on Amaron’s continued growth
- Opportunity to make an impact within the company.
- A young, dynamic, no-nonsense yet relaxed environment.
- Positive, people-oriented attitude where every personality has a place.
- Commensurate salary, along with a company car and fringe benefits.