Field Service Engineer “IT Systems Integration”
As an IT Field Service Engineer, you are in everyday contact, both remotely and on site, with clients using applications supplied by Amaron. You analyse the problem, make adjustments where necessary and test them out with the client. Concretely, this means that you:
- are the first point of contact for our clients for the integration of software systems in the healthcare sector.
- independently plan the project implementation, based on the concept and the functional and technical specifications.
- consult internally and work closely together with the Project Manager, for example.
- You have a college-level ICT education or at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position and environment. Knowledge of the healthcare sector is a bonus.
- You have extensive knowledge of SQL, Windows Server 2012R2, networks and TCP/IP and have had some experience with Linux (CentOS and Ubuntu).
- You are familiar with integration standards for the healthcare sector such as KMEHR, HL7, IHE and DICOM.
- Your analytical skills enable you to quickly adapt to a different IT environment. As a true problem-solver, you won’t rest until you have found the best solution for all parties involved.
- You are customer-focused, have good social skills and can identify with the client.
- Given the frequent client contacts, you must be able to express yourself clearly in Dutch and French.
- Position with direct impact on customer satisfaction and with room for your own input and initiative.
- A young, dynamic, no-nonsense yet relaxed environment.
- Positive, people-oriented attitude where every personality has a place.
- Commensurate salary, along with a company car and fringe benefits.