Projectmanager and coach
Job description and responsibilities:
As project manager, you will personally manage the larger Amaron projects, in hospitals or in cooperation with or for a partner. As project coach, you will have additional leadership responsibilities for other projects. Your dual role will include:
- Tactical project management:
- Sales support, project prioritisation, short- & mid-term resource management, project dependencies, risk management
- Operational project management:
- Optimisation, follow-up, communication & training of the Amaron project methodology and accompanying deliverables (tools, templates, governance, knowledge-sharing, etc.)
- Management of methodology continuity & efficiency, and follow-up of project progression
- Centralised quality control
- Training & coaching on:
- Project management
- Project content delivery (deliverables, project approach, communication, documentation, etc.)
- Amaron employee competences & skills orientation
- Guidance and direction for changes that the company wants to realise, in order to reflect the Amaron strategy and culture within the project organisation.
- You have completed a programme of further education (economics, commercial engineer, industrial engineer, business studies, computer science, etc.).
- You have a solid experience of at least 5 years in project management in the healthcare sector, including 5 or more “large-scale” national or international projects (3 to 6 months turnaround time).
- You have experience in coaching people.
- Familiarity with project methodology (PRINCE2 or PMBOK) and/or knowledge of connectivity, integration of software systems and work processes in hospitals is an asset.
- You are social, customer-focused and communicative.
- You are a team player, but can also demonstrate your situational leadership and coaching skills.
- As this position involves frequent contact with clients, you must be able to express yourself clearly in Dutch, French and English.
- A position where you will play a direct role in Amaron’s continued growth
- The opportunity to make an impact within the company
- A young, dynamic, no-nonsense yet relaxed environment
- A positive, people-oriented approach, in which every personality can make a difference
- Commensurate compensation, including a company car and fringe benefits
Think you’re a fit?
- Submit your cv and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions, please contact Pascale Raway (e-mail: email@example.com of tel. 051 62 73 20).